3 Medium size eggs
110gr Corn flour
A pinch of salt
A pinch of Vanilla
- Boil milk and sugar (don’t stir it)
- In a bowl, whisk together the corn flour, eggs and vanilla.
- Ones the milk is hot, take a bit and whisk it in the above mixture, and then put the mixture to the milk.
- Whisk until it gets stiff.
- Put a cling film or a baking paper on top.
- We put salt in all desserts that contain lots of eggs
- We do not stir the sugar and the milk because sugar makes a shield of protection to the milk to avoid burning it.
- We put the cling film on top ones is ready to avoid creating a skin. If it does make skin, remove and throw away.
Recipe from George Pishilis, 2015